CHAT values the work that volunteers give to the organisation free of charge. They are the backbone of what we do and without them our work cannot be managed because of the limited resources we have.
Our volunteers carry out a wide range of activities.
- Distribution of sexual health leaflets
- Condom distribution
- Office cleaning and events organising
- Assistance with application for hardship funds for clients
- Escorting clients to appointments
- Leading on support group discussion meetings
- Admin and helping in the strategic positioning of CHAT by attending evaluation events.
CHAT rewards volunteers by offering them relevant skills and trainings, giving them references and sign posting to other partners for work and or work placements.